Writing Competition Win Cash Prizes
Selfie has become a trend now. Everyone is engaged in taking selfies. It is also affecting our lives and society. But is taking selfie doing more harm than good? Keeping this in mind. UC News have started a special contest for the writers. The contest will be held from 21st July and the last date for submission of articles for the contest is 30th July.
आजकल सेल्फी का दौर है, हर कोई सेल्फी लेने में लगा हुआ है। सेल्फी का हमारे जीवन व समाज पर क्या प्रभाव पड़ रहा है। कैसे सेल्फी लेना मज़े के साथ-साथ जानलेवा साबित हो रही है। इसी को ध्यान में रखते हुए हमने अपने लेखकों के लिये एक विशेष कॉन्टेस्ट शुरू किया है। यह 21 जुलाई से 30 जुलाई के बीच आयोजित होगा। अच्छे लिखे हुए आर्टिकल्स को हम $250 तक की प्राइज मनी देंगे। हमें आशा है कि आप शानदार लेख वीमीडिया प्लेटफॉर्म पर अपलोड करेंगे।
1. The Contest is open for both English and Hindi writers
2. Write articles out of the mentioned topics, you can decide your own title that should be attractive and relevant to the content;
3. The deadline for submission of articles for this contest is 30th July, 2017
4. The Authors are required to submit featured image (with Image credits or preferably use Images that are not subject to copyright). Authors are also required to submit in-body images or any other kind of media if required for the Article.
5. The article that you submit must be unique except quotes from the media or individual. Please note, the article should not be copy-pasted or else the article might be rejected or a penalty may be levied.
6. Article must not contain any sensitive or vulgar content, the images used and the content in the article must not hurt any religious, national or individual’s sentiments.
7. Blog should consist of minimum 300 words with 2-3 photographs
8. No external url or website link is allowed in the article, and we may cancel the paid article if we find such act;
9. Content should not be derogatory. Any other controversy in the content will also get the blog dis-qualified (subjected to sole discretion of UC News)
1. How selfie has become a trend in the Indian society?
2. How celebrities have contributed to the rise in selfie culture in the society?
3. List of top countries which have recorded highest number of selfie deaths.
4. List some recent examples where taking selfie took a deadly turn.
5. Top 5 selfie trends in Youth.
6. How this generation’s obsession with selfies correlates with mental disorders?
7. Selfie: Enjoyment or Addiction?
8. Does selfie-mania reveal a darker side of society?
9. Effects of selfies on self-esteem and social sensitivity
10. How selfie stick has changed the way we take photos?
|India Residents||30th July 2017|