The winning entry will be featured on the page with a post dedicated to the best YiPPee! moment.
1. This contest is open from 22nd March 2017 to 31st March 2017.
2. Participants will be sharing their stories/images of happy moments while having YiPPee!
3. The contest entry should be in the form of text/image and tagged with #YiPPee
4. To participate in this contest, the participants shall submit their entries in the form of comments/ Visitors Posts/Direct Message on Sunfeast YiPPee! Facebook page.
5. The entries should be strictly decent in nature which can be shared on a public forum without denigrating any person, place, animal or anything of national importance. Any entry found defying these norms will be disqualified immediately.
6. This contest is open to all residents of India. In case of minors, consent of the parent/guardian is mandatory to participate in this contest.
7. Participation in this contest is purely voluntary. By participating in this contest, the participants understand that sending entries implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of this contest.
8. Decision of the judges will be final and binding in this regard.
9. Entries that are not submitted in the correct format shall be disqualified.
10. Only one entry per participant is allowed.
11. The winners will be informed via SMS/Phone call/Facebook. ITC Limited shall not be responsible for incorrect details shared by the participant.
12. ITC Limited reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify this contest or any part thereof or any of the terms thereof with or without notification and without assigning any reason.
13. Contest is not open to employees of ITC Limited and their family members.
14. The decision of ITC Limited shall be final and binding with regard to any dispute arising out of this contest or any part thereof and is non-contestable. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
15. ITC Limited shall not be liable for incorrectly addressed or undelivered Prizes or for disruption, delay or non-receipt of Prizes due to postal delays or any other reason.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable, subject to availability, and the Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
17. ITC Limited shall not be liable for any loss, expense or damage which may be suffered in connection with this contest or while accepting or using any Prizes given under this contest.
18. ITC reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the contest at any time if he/she is found not satisfied/qualified with the eligibility criteria stated herein.
19. ITC reserves the right to cancel this contest without prior notice.
20. ITC does not give any warranty with respect to the merchant ability of the products offered as Prizes.
21. The images of the Prizes depicted on the advertising communication are for representative purposes only.
22. All disputes in connection with or arising out of this contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located at Bengaluru.