Get ready to treat yourself at McDonald’s India..!! Simply tag your friends on McDonald’s Facebook page and win McDonald’s vouchers worth Rs.100.Ready for a real challenge contest? To get started, look at the top-left corner of this image and tag 5 friends to join in.
Screenshot your findings and send in your entries in the comments below!
Terms & Conditions | #WinningWednesdays Contest
1. This Contest is open to Indian nationals residing in cities of South and West India, only.
2. Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd (McDonald’s India west & south) reserves the right to modify or change all or any of the rules applicable to this contest.
3. Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd (McDonald’s India west & south) reserves the right to remove any comments that demotivate, defame or abuse any participant or any other person.
4. Winners will be arrived at on a random basis.
5. The contest will run every Wednesday and closes at 11:59 p.m IST, the same day.
6. Winners have to message the McDonald’s India Facebook page with the required details – Address (with pin code) & Contact number
7. 10 winners will be selected to receive McDonald’s vouchers worth INR 100/each.
8. The prizes will be couriered to the winners. We will not be responsible for lost/stolen/damaged item.
9. Once Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd (McDonald’s India west & south) receives participants’ addresses, the same cannot be changed, and the prize will not dispatched to any other address.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You understand you are providing your information to Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd (McDonald’s India west & south) and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used only for Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd (McDonald’s India west & south) Sweepstakes/Promotions.
11. You do not need to purchase anything to participate.
12. Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd (McDonald’s India west & south) shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. The participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
13. No nudity, foul language or no offensive content is allowed.
14. All entries could be used as promotional material by Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd (McDonald’s India west & south) across various kinds of media.
15. Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd (McDonald’s India west & south) is not responsible for participants not being able to understand the Contest mechanics or their mis-interpretation of the same.
16. The final decision for the contest lies at the sole discretion of Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd (McDonald’s India west & south) & the Jury. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
17. All disputes relating to this contest will be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai only.
About McDonalds India:
They’re having more than 32,000 local restaurants serving more than 58 million people in around 130 countries each day. 70 percent of our restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent, local businessmen and businesswomen.rnrnIn India, the brand is managed by two business entities…rnConnaught Plaza Restaurants Private Limited, led by Mr. Vikram Bakshi, JV Partner and Managing Director, North & East India rnrnHardcastle Restaurants Private Limited, led by Ms. Smita Jatia, Managing Director, South & West IndiarnMcDonald’s™ philosophy of QSCV (Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Value) is the guiding force behind its service to the customers in India. Following its philosophy of being sensitive to local food and cultural preferences, India was the first country in the McDonald’s™ system where it served non-beef and non-pork products. More than 70 percent of the menu in India has been locally developed with complete segregation of vegetarian and non-vegetarian products right from the food processing plants to the point of serving the customers. rnrnMcDonald’s™ commitment to its Indian customers is evident even in development of special sauces that use local spices and chillies. The mayonnaise and all other sauces are egg-less. McDonald’s™ also pioneered the establishment of Cold Chain across India which helps maintain freshness and nutrition in every product.rnrnMcDonald’s™ regular scrumptious menu includes wide range of products like McAloo Tikki™, Filet-O-Fish™, Spicy Range, Chicken McGrill™, McVeggie™, Veg Pizza McPuff™, Chicken Mcnuggets®, Fries, Wraps, an assortment of Sundaes, Soft Serve and refreshing beverages such as Ice Tea & Cold Coffee with outstanding service in a vibrant and lively ambience, for which McDonald’s™ is known worldwide. rnrnMcDonald’s™ had further reinforced the branded affordability mantra via the introduction of the Happy Price Menu which starts at Rs 25 only.rnrnKeeping pace with the customer evolving needs McDonald’s™ also functions on models that drive convenience and create unique differentiation like McDelivery, Drive thru, Breakfast Menu, high ways and extended hours. (Currently, available in select cities)rnrnAt present, there are 300 McDonald’s™ restaurants in India.rnrnThe strong foundation that Ray Kroc built… continues today with McDonald’s™ vision and commitment for its internal as well as external customers. Since then, it has evolved into a value driven brand, and recognizes that affordability of its products is an attractive proposition for its customers along with taste. McDonald’s™ continues to strengthen it business model and progress with customers evolving needs