If you like dancing then this contest for you. Sangeetha Dance Battle is open to all dancing lovers and open till 31st August, 2017 by participating in this contest participants could win cash prize money. So don’t miss the chance
All the dance folks out there, time to file your entries. Click on the link and fill the form. Come together all of you and show us your best moves. https://goo.gl/4rxNMg
In collaboration with HYD DANCE ADDA
1st Prize winner – Rs 30,000-/
2nd Prize Winner – Rs 10,000-/
3rd Prize Winner – 10 Selected entries, Powerbanks
Organised by Sangeetha Mobiles Pvt Ltd, in collaboration with Hyd Dance Adda
Terms and Conditions:
1) Participant can select a song of his/her choice irrespective of the language and form of dance.
2) Every performance should involve at least 20 seconds of Sangeetha Anthem summing up to a combo.
3) Only the qualified entries will be posted on your social media pages.
4) Winners will be chosen based on the likes and engagements on their video.
5) Sangeetha Mobiles Pvt Ltd can withdraw/change the competition without any prior notice
6) Prize/money is not transferrable. how to create fake whatsapp conversation
7) The criteria for choosing the winners and the decision announcing the same is at the sole discretion of Sangeetha Mobiles Pvt Ltd(techysatyam).
8) No claims can be made by any contestant challenging the decision.
9) All Terms and Conditions subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
10) Sangeetha Mobiles Pvt Ltd and Hyd Dance Adda has the right to host, modify, delete any videos which could be derogated in terms of language, visuals, costumes, intentionally or unintentionally hurting the feelings of any religion, cast, creed and geography.
11) Any copyright violation of visuals/audio/video, the contestant is solely responsible and Sangeetha Mobiles Pvt Ltd and Hyd Dance Adda will not be legally bound for any damages arising out of such copyright infringements of any state/country.
Link to Sangeetha Mobiles Anthem Ad : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwsOJizQ7Lk
|India Residents||31 August,2017|