This is an amazing quiz contest where lucky winners will get free cash money prize by participating in this contest. Their is total 5 winners where 1st winner will get 20,000 of cash prize, 2nd will get Rs.15,000, 3rd winner will get Rs.10,000 and other 2 winners get Rs.5,000 free cash money each and winners will get their winning money by cheque.This contest is running on Mygov’s website and organized by Ministry of AYUSH. To participate in this contest please read rules carefully. All the best
|Indian Only||21st june 2017|
Yoga and Neturopathy Quiz Contest Rules:
- The Yoga Quiz is being organized by Ministry of AYUSH
- The quiz shall open on 16th May 2017 at 17:30 hrs (1ST) and will close at 17:30 hrs (IST) on 21st june 2017. Entries received outside of these dates will not be valid
- Entry into the Yoga Quiz is open to eligible entrants only. An eligible entrant is one who is a resident of Indian origin aged 10 years or over. Proof of age and identity will be required
- In case the winner is a minor, he or she will have to be accompanied by only ONE legal guardian. The guardian will have to carry a proof of identity and legal relation with the minor.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the Quiz
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded
- Organisers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organiser’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The first three entries drawn at random from all eligible and fully correct entries received will be the declared winners and next three will be declared as Consolation winners. Prizes for participants:
- Prize for winner: INR 20000/-
- Second prize for Runner up: INR 15000/-
- Third prize for Second runner up: 1NR 10000/-
- Consolation Prizes: INR 5000/-(2 Consolation Prizes)
- Ministry of AYUSH will not bear any responsibility for any loss and damages during transportation of the cheques to the respective winners.
- Cheques are non-transferable
- Cheques cannot be exchanged /redeemed for cash. No cash claim can be made in lieu of Cheques. In the event, a winner of the contest chooses not to accept the cheques, he or she forfeits all claims to the cheques.
- The winners of the Quiz will be announced on 5:00 PM on 24th June 2016. Each of the winners will be notified through telephone and or the email address that they provided along with their submission, within three days of the result announcement
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit theorize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organisers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Quiz the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant shall be detrimental to the Quiz or the Organisers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organisers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same