To get free Jungle Book School Bag participants need to buy following packs and variants of McVitie’s Creams Biscuits (“Product”).
|MRP Rs.20 (incl. of all taxes)||-McVitie’s Doublee Creams|
|– McVitie’s Doublee Choco|
|– McVitie’s Doublee Orange|
|MRP Rs.10 (incl. of all taxes)||– McVitie’s Vanilla Creams|
|– McVitie’s Strawberry Creams|
|– McVitie’s Chocolate Creams|
|– McVitie’s Orange Creams|
The Participant will need to purchase any of the aforementioned variants of the Product(s) during the Promotion Period, where he/she will find 7 (seven) digits Numerical code (“promo code”) in yellow highlighted box outside the pack.
- Consumer purchases a McVitie’s Product’ from the store.
- Consumer receives a code and a number for making a toll-free missed call which would be mentioned on the pack.
- Consumer places a missed call from his phone to register for the Promotion or Program.
- Outbound IVR call is received by the consumer.
- Consumer follows the recorded IVR menu and proceeds after confirmation of the Promotion terms and conditions
- Consumer types 3 unique promo codes of 7 digits to participate in the contest.
- Consumer receives a thankyou SMS with a bit.ly link for the T&C.
|Level 1||Anyone who buys any of the Products mentioned above can scan the QR code on the back of pack and can watch a clip of the Jungle book cartoon|
|Level 2||Assured lenticular cards with Jungle Book characters inside every Product pack of MRP Rs.20|
Collect any 5 unique Jungle Book Hero cards (lenticular cards) to win an assured Jungle Book school bag
|Level 3 (Daily Prize)||100 Lucky winners will be shortlisted every day through a radomizer software and will get a chance to win a Jungle Book branded pencil boxe. Total winners – 100 winners x 275 days = 27500 winners|
|Level 4 (Weekly Prize)||40 lucky winners will be shortlisted (one every week) through a radomizer software and will get a chance to win a Samsung Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab Iris). Total winners – 1 winners x 40 weeks = 40 winners|
- Selection of winner for Level 3 (Daily prize) & 4 (Weekly prize):
- Daily Prize:
The Organizer will take out 100 winners for Jungle Book branded pencil box every day during the Promotion Period through a randomizer software. All the entries received between 8 A.M to 8 P.M everyday will be considered for the Daily Prize. All entries between 8pm to 7:59am will be contacted after 8am. In case there are inadequate entries during any day or there is any other technical issue due to which winners cannot be selected from the entries received every day, the winners shall be selected through randomiser software from the data of a particular period, as per the discretion of the Organizer. The decision of the Organizer in this regard shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- Weekly prize.
The Organizer will take out 1 winner for Samsung Tablet every week during the Promotion Period through randomizer software. All the entries received between 8 AM to 8 PM every week will be considered for the weekly Prize. All entries between 8pm to 7:59am will be contacted after 8am. In case there are inadequate entries during any week or there is any other technical issue due to which winners cannot be selected from the entries received during particular week, the winners shall be selected through randomiser software from the data of a particular period, as per the discretion of the Organizer. The decision of the Organizer in this regard shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- Definition of weeks is as follows:
- Daily Prize:
|1.||1st March to 30th November 2017||1st to 5th March (Wed to Sun) 1st week|
Mon to Sun 38 weeks
27th to 30th Nov(Mon to Thurs) last week
Redemption of Prizes:
- For Prize Level 1, 2& 3:
- Level -1: Anyone who buys any of the packs mentioned above and can scan the QR code on the pack to watch Jungle book episode which will be updated every week
- Level 2: Assured prize Jungle Book branded lenticular cards inside every MRP Rs.20 pack.
- Level 2(b): Collect any 5 unique Jungle Book Hero cards (lenticular cards) to win an assured Jungle Book school bag. For more details Visit the website: www.mcvitiesindia.com
- Level 3: The Daily Prize shall be delivered to the Winner by ten working days from the time the winner name is announced on the website.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any complaints regarding the quality of the prizes. The manufacturers will continue to be liable for the prizes.
- The color and design of the Daily Prize shall be decided at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- For Prize Level 4 (Weekly prize):
The winner will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer on the same contact no from which they have participated through a phone call. The winner would be contacted thrice over a period of 48 hrs. In case the winner is not reachable or the Prize cannot be redeemed by him for any reason whatsoever, the Organizer will reserve the right to pass on the Prize to another participant or forfeit the Prize in its entirety without any further notice to the winner.The winner will be required to furnish the complete name, address and phone number and such other information/details as may be asked by the Organiser’s representative.The data maintained by the Organizers for attempts to contact the Winners will be final. The information given by the winner at the time of making the contact will be considered final, the winner will not be allowed to retrieve or change the information once given. The decision of the Organizers shall be final and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained in this regard.Award of Prizes is subject to the verification by the Auditors including the verification of the prize winning code’s packet and documents. The representatives of the Organizer will collect necessary documents i.e. packet, copy of the Identity proof, Photo-ID proof, residence proof, PAN card/ Original Form No. 60, and other documents, from the Participant against a receipt for verification by our Auditors. In case of minor, parents’ or guardians’ providing the necessary documentation on behalf of the minor.The color and design of the Weekly Prize shall be decided at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- Any entry without 3 unique promo codes or with incorrect code/codes would be considered invalid.
- Participation is through giving a missed call on 8055766666 which will be toll free
- All users participating in this Promotion, whether directly or indirectly, will waive conditions of DND registration and the Organizer shall not assume any responsibility in this regard. The users / participants could also be contacted anytime through voice calls, SMS for campaign updates and participation during the duration of the promotion.
- Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the SMS into the Organizers data base, and not at the time of transmission by the participants. Organizers do not guarantee delivery of SMS and are not responsible in case the SMS does not reach the specified number due to any reason, including network problem
- Organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Programme at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Decision of Organizer and the Auditors will be final and binding with regard to Programme and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- One mobile number and/or one person and/or one address can win upto maximum 3 daily prizes which is a pencil box, 2 assured prizes which is Jungle Book school bag and one weekly lucky draw prize which is the Samsung Tablet during the duration of the promotion.
- In case the customer finds a promotion pack without a code /lenticular cards and files a complaint for the same or approaches the company with this complaint. In that case the Organizers liability would be limited to providing the complainant with a new promo pack to enable him to participate in the promotion as per T&C.The complainant cannot demand any monetary or other compensation for the same.
- At the Organizer’s request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Programme (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
- Promotion offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Products without the Promotion are also available. Participation is optional.
- The Organizers will not be liable for any loss of data due to server issues and other technical faults that may come up.
- The participants are debarred from using any mechanical system/software to send random multiple entries for the contest. In case any such attempt gets known to the organizers, the entries/claims of such participants would be cancelled without any communication to such participants.
- The submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation/ information will result in disqualification from this offer by the Organiser. It may further attract legal action as deemed fit by the Organiser.
- No queries/ clarifications/ suggestions/ communication etc. shall be entertained on operation/selection process, which would be entirely in the discretion of the Organiser.
- Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or submissions, (ii) personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to, your exposure to or your participation in the promotion. (iii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein. (iv)Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Promotion.
- Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Winner from the Programme in its sole discretion, should the Contestant at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Programme Rules or terminate the Programme at any time without any liability to any Contestant. In the event of any dispute concerning the operation of any element of the Programme or these Programme Rules, the decision of the Organizer will be final.
- The Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the prize/Weekly prize.
- None of the Participant shall, without the prior written approval of the Organizer, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Programme. The Participant shall not disclose any information whatsoever relating to the Organizer to any other party.
- The Organizer, the agencies and any person or entity connected with the Programme (the “Relevant Parties”) shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Participants, in respect of any loss, damage suffered by the Participants arising from or pursuant to the Programme or for any and all loss, damage, cost, expense or injury to life or property sustained by the Participants.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any loss of prize due to incorrect address or any other information provided by the participant.
- Incomplete entries (name/address/telephone) will not be considered for the prize.
- The prizes are personal to the winners and are not transferrable and cannot be sold under any circumstances.
- No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prize.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Promotion.
- All taxes/levies and charges on prizes will be the responsibility of the winner.
- All disputes related to this Programme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Delhi only.
- By participating in this promotion, it is assumed that the participant has read the terms and conditions and shall be held responsible in case of violation of the same.
- Contestants shall comply with these terms and conditions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Organizer and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, auditors, representatives, officers, directors and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from this Programme.
|India Residents||30 Nov 2017|