Win Samsung A5 Mobile Phone in 2017
Say hello to the Floating Shutter of Galaxy A (2017) that moves freely around the screen, so you can comfortably take selfies with one hand from any angle!
Can you capture your selfies while floating in the air or jumping high without blurring the image?
Yes? Then you might just stand a chance to win the super awesome Samsung A5 2017 phone!!
- Eligibility- Open To Indian Residents Only(Check T&C).
- Contest Ends- 13th April 2017
- Contest Prize- Samsung A5 Smartphone.
Aaj main upar… Aasmaan neeche!”, You’ve probably heard that song, right? Well, then now’s the perfect time for you to bring those lyrics into action!
Samsung A2017 Terms and Conditions:
We’re back with yet another exciting contest for all you fun, selfie lovers out there!! Hotspot is running a contest being #GalaxyA2017 Contest (“Contest”) which is all about clicking amazing selfies in the quirkiest way like never before. Just capture your selfies while floating in the air/ jumping. Easy? What are you waiting for? Float On…
#GalaxyA2017 Contest is being launched by Hotspot Sales and Solutions Limited (“Hotspot”), valid throughout India except in the states where prohibited by law.
- The Contest will happen between 11th April 2017 and 13th April 2017, (referred to as “Contest Days”), and there shall be six (06) lucky winners of one Samsung Galaxy A 5 2017 phone each, at the end of the duration who shall be selected based on the criteria given in the clauses hereunder.
The terms and conditions of the contest are as mentioned below:
General terms and conditions of the Contest:
- The Contest is valid for Indian Citizens, Contest only valid for DELHI NCR, WEST BENGAL (KOLKATA), KARNATAKA (BANGLORE), TELANGANA (HYDERABAD), GUJRAT (AHEMDABAD), RAJASTHAN (JAIPUR) RESIDENTS who have attained the age of 18 years or above, except employees and family members of Hotspot and its affiliate / associate / subsidiary companies and their suppliers, advertising agencies and event management companies (“Participant(s)”). Entries by person below age of 18 years shall be disqualified.
- Below chart shows the details for submission and winner selection dates:
|Name of Contest||Contest Days||Winner Announcement Date|
|#GalaxyA2017||11th April 2017 to 13thApril 2017||By 30th April 2017|
- The contest will be held on:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SpiceHotspot/
- In order to be eligible for the Contest firstly the participants must have a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account shall be eligible for this Contest.
- Participant must be a Fan of ‘Hotspot Store’ on Facebook, follow @Hotspot_Store on Twitter and follow @my.hotspot on Instagram to be considered an eligible participant for the contest.
- Participants need to capture their selfies while floating in the air or jumping and upload the same on either of the above mentioned URL links along with the hash tag #GalaxyA2017 Contest,to be an eligible participant in the contest.
- The selfies so captured should be of an individual participant and shall be clear. Any blurred images will not qualify for this Contest.
- Six (06) participants with the best selfies(in the manner as detailed above) shall be eligible to win a Samsung Galaxy A 5 2017 each subject to payment of applicable taxes.
- The Contest is being run by Hotspot at its sole discretion. Any claims related to the Contest shall lie strictly against Hotspot.
- The winners shall be selected either by Hotspot or its authorized representatives at their sole discretion and no claims shall be entertained in this regard.
- The winners shall be announced by Hotspot via its social platforms- Facebook, Twitter and Instagramby 30th April 2017.
- Once the winners are announced by Hotspot the winners will be required to send in their details such as Name, address, contact number, email address within 03 days from the date of winner announcement. Winners may share their details via Facebook messages to Hotspot for more information.Post receiving the basic information of the customer, Hotspot will send the list of relevant documents (as detailed in clause 15 below) required to be submitted by the winners within 07 days from the date of receipt.
- The winner(s) shall be eligible to receive a Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) (hereinafter called as “Prize”) from Hotspot on submission of the relevant information detailed in clause 15 below.
- The Prize(s) will have to be collected by the winners from a designated Hotspot store suggested by Hotspot post the result announcement. The prize would be given post necessary document/applicable taxes/information from the winners.
- The Winners will have to send a copy of PAN Card (Self attested), Photo ID Proof i.e. copy of driving license or Passport or Voter ID Card or Ration Card (Self attested), Address proof: Driving license / Passport / Voter ID Card /Electricity Bill (shouldn’t be more than 6 months old) (Self attested) in the manner and within such time period as provided in the email which shall be sent to the him/her informing about the results.
- Winners shall bear all applicable taxes Hotspot shall not be liable for the same at any point of time. The Winner shall solely be responsible for any other expense related to the acceptance of Prizes and Hotspot or its associate companies shall not in any manner be liable or responsible for the same. The applicable taxes (if any) will be informed to the winner through email and he/she shall be required to pay the same in the form of DD in the name of Hotspot Sales and Solutions Pvt Ltd at Noida.
- Upon receipt of the documents and after verification of the information provided by the Winners, Hotspot shall send emails informing him/her of the store where the prize has to be collected from.
- In the event the Winner is unreachable, ineligible, fails to submit the relevant documents, or fails to pay the applicable taxes (if any) or fails to claim the Prize within the stipulated time or it is found that the documents submitted on the face of it appear to be false and fabricated or incomplete in any aspect, the Prize(s) shall stand forfeited and no claims shall be entertained in this regard.
- The Winner declared by Hotspot will be given only one (01) Prize during the Contest Period.
- The Prizes shall be on “AS IS” basis and Hotspot shall not be responsible for the same and no disputes shall be entertained in this regard. Further Hotspot reserves its right to change/replace the Prize(s) with some other Product of equivalent value at its sole discretion.
- The Winner shall be subjected to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by Hotspot and complete compliance with these terms and conditions. Hotspot reserves the right to verify the Winner’s details either on its own or through its authorized agency / person and the Winner shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification. In exercising this right, Hotspot may ask the Winner to provide any documentary or other form of evidence, and if evidence does not establish the same then Hotspot, in its sole discretion, will have the right to disqualify the Winner.
- Hotspot further reserves the right to reject any entry by a Participant / winner which is either invalid, incomplete, is derogatory or the documents submitted by the winner prima facie appears to be false and fabricated.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged with any product or item, is non-transferable and cannot be en-cashed under any circumstances. Accessories, if any shown with the Prize shall not form part of the Prize to be provided to the Winner. No other offers/contests can be clubbed with this Contest.
- Participation in the Contest implies that Participants agree to all Terms & Conditions of the Contest. Anybody found using any unfair means will be immediately disqualified.
- The participation in the Contest is voluntary. Participation in this Contest constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. By participating in this Contest, Participant agrees to receive communication(s) from Hotspot and/or its event management company relating to the Contest and Participant unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Hotspot and/or its officers, directors, employees, subsidiary or any authorized third party agency in this respect.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform. The Participant will be providing their information to Hotspot and not to social media channels. By participating in the Contest, the Participant hereby consents to the accessing of information of the user on social media platforms of Hotspot or anywhere else by Hotspot and/or authorized third party agency for the purpose of this Contest.
- Further, Hotspot shall be at liberty to use the entries received for its media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which is existing today or will be known anytime in the future without any further consideration to the Participants including promotion of any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by it.
- Participant agrees that all/any entries appearing in with regard to the Contest are their responsibility.
- Hotspot reserves the right to substitute the Prizes under this Contest with Prizes of equivalent value, at its sole discretion. Contest shall be void, if prohibited by law. In such case, Hotspot shall not be liable to provide any gift(s)/ Prize(s) or compensation to the Winner on any account.
- No other contest can be clubbed with this Contest.
Representation and Warranties by Participant:
- Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/ or entering into the Contest the Participant warrants that all information provided by the Participant regarding its name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the Participant is authorized to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by Hotspot and/or its event management company.
- Participant represents and warrants that the entries shall not (i) violate the rights of any party including but not limited to the intellectual property rights; or (ii) contain anything which, if published, would adversely affect the reputation of Hotspot.
- Participant agrees not to post entries which: (a) are harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, blasphemous, objectionable, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (b) cause annoyance or inconvenience or deceive or mislead the Customer about the origin of such Content which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (c) belong to another person or entity (d) are adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to Corporations or Brands; (e) are adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to any personality, living or dead; (f) be adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to communities, living or extinct (g) be/have adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to any city, building, geographical feature, etc. that can be singularly / uniquely identified in the world (h) have adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to any gender (i) have adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to animals; (j) have adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to physical / racial attributes; (k) be lascivious or appeals to the prurient interest or the effect whereof is such as to tend to deprave or corrupt any person; (l) whose presentation, dissemination or disclosure whereof, infringes any patent, trademark or any intellectual property right or confidentiality obligation; (m) be declared by Hotspot acting in its sole discretion, to be opposed to standards of morality or decency, or to be opposed to public policy or to Hotspots internal code of conduct or other policies/guidelines adopted by Hotspot. (n) shall be adverse, offensive / derogatory reference to any other companies, organizations, religious associations, political parties, governments (state and central), anyone’s private life, any other commercial and non-commercial entities; (o) shall be such which could give ground for action for defamation or misrepresentation or breach of confidence or breach of copyright or is otherwise offensive to the public; (p) such that communicates words, which incite terrorism, the misuse of weapon, or encourage or incite a person to commit criminal offence; (q) is such that suggest or encourage or incite any person to use harmful substance or engage to dangerous practices; (r) is such whose purpose either directly or indirectly is to promote the sales of goods or services shall bear an identification stating that the message or program is an advertisement and the content of the message or program is an advertisement.
- Participant agrees that Hotspot shall have sole rights to information posted by Participant as regards the Contest.
- Participant agrees and consents that any and all information submitted by the Participant including but not limited to the submissions and personal information of the Participants may be required to be shared with other third parties engaged by Hotspot, for the purposes of verifying and/or audit the authenticity of the entries received from the Participants. Further, the Participant hereby understands that such third parties may be located outside the jurisdiction of India and notwithstanding anything, each Participant consents to transfer of information (including any personal information) to any such locations.
- Participant gives Hotspot the right to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, Participant’s and/or Winner’s name, image, likeness and/or photograph (except where prohibited by law) without any further permission or consent or consideration in any form, including but not limited to, royalty.
- Participant agrees that Hotspot or Samsung shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law). The Prize shall be on “AS IS” basis.
- Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Hotspot and Samsung, its associated companies, its event management company and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconduct by the Participant.