1) Contests on the Facebook page of Angur is conducted by PATEL CHATURBHAI RANCHHODBHAI & CO. (hereby referred as Angur) and is available for participation on Angur’s Facebook Page only for participants from the state of Gujarat.
2) Participation in any contest is open to Indian Nationals only above the age of 18 years.
3) The employees of Angur, its associate companies and their children and other family members, the employees of the agencies associated with Angur for the organization of the contest and their children and other family members are not eligible to participate in this contest. How to create fake WhatsApp conversation
4) Participation in this contest is voluntary and by participating in this contest, it is understood that the participants fully and unconditionally agree to accept and abide by these terms and conditions available and mentioned on “Angur Facebook page” as well as the website, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to the contest.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) Go through, read and understand these terms and conditions and proceed to participate only if, these terms and conditions are fully acceptable.
2) Your response should only be by way as mentioned for the particular contest post on the Angur’s Facebook page. Response in any other way will not be considered.
3) Angur will shortlist entries from participants. Multiple entries are allowed, but only the best response will be considered.
1) The contest will end at the mentioned time for that particular contest and for the residents in Gujarat only.
2) The time of making entry to the Contest shall be deemed to be time when the entry is confirmed to have been received and will only be considered if received within the contest time period.
VOLUNTARY AND FREE PARTICIPATION:
1) Contest is a voluntary brand promotion initiative.
2) No fees, charges, costs, etc. required to be paid for participating in the contest.
3) Participation neither requires purchase of any product nor will any purchase increase the chance of winning the contest.
4) It is not mandatory to participate in the contest.
5) Angur’s products are available at same price irrespective of the availability of or participation in the contest.
The selection process explained below shall be followed through and applied for selecting the winner/s:
1) Screening: The winners will be selected based on the creativity of their message however in case the number of participants and entries are very large, Angur may select the winners by way of draw through a scientific random basis from all the valid entries received for the contest.
2) Shortlisting: A group of competent personnel or qualified panel as specifically chosen by agency conducting the contest will judge the screened entries on set parameters of uniqueness, creativity, and brand connect. A short list will be created as an output of the evaluation process. Angur reserves the right and shall have the option to change any single or all judges from the group of competent personnel or panel and shall also have the option to change the parameters to be followed for evaluation, at its own discretion.
1) The best responses will be judged by company/agency and the participants shall not be entitled to challenge or dispute the judgment on any ground whatsoever.
2) The winner(s), the number of winners, the quantity, size, type, value and category of the prizes shall be determined by Angur at its sole and absolute discretion.
3) Winners will be announced on Angur’s Facebook page. Winners need to share their details within 24 hours of the announcement as the winners.
4) The name, address and contact detail should match the Facebook profile of the winner.
5) The Organizer shall not be obliged to accept any request for change or modification in the prize or substitution of prize.
6) Prizes are non-transferable and will not be substituted by cash or any other benefit. Unclaimed / un-availed prizes will be forfeited.
1) Once the participants are shortlisted, the Partner Agency shall contact the participants on Facebook via a message.
2) In the event, short listed participant’s does not respond, two more attempts would be made to contact the participant. Even after making all the attempts, if the participant is still unable to be contacted for whatsoever reason; the participant’s entry shall become null and void. Any grievance from participant in this regard would not be entertained and decision of Angur and/or its Partner Agency shall be final and binding.
3) Angur and/or its Partner Agency will request the participant to provide a copy of the photo ID proof and/or address proof before dispatching the prize.
4) The honour or prize can be claimed only by the person who has participated in the contest and no one else, including his/her nominee or legal heir.
5) In case any participant is not contacted, it shall be deemed to mean that the person has not been chosen through the selection process and criteria.
1) Angur and/or its Partner Agency shall be at liberty to use the photographs, voice, motion pictures of the participants for media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which exists today or will be known anytime in future, without any consideration to the participant and the participant shall have no objection to the same.
1) All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights in the promotional materials, contest and/or responses received as a part of the contest shall vest solely and exclusively with Angur in perpetuity.
2) The Participant further grant to the company the full right to use, in any form and modality of exploitation, reproduce, alter by digital means, edit, create derivative works of, display, publish, make available to the public in streaming and/or downloading, broadcast, distribute, sell, license, lend, rent and give away the originals, reproductions, editions, adaptations, alterations and derivations of the materials in any media now known or later developed, including but not limited to websites (including but not limited to publicly accessible websites, intranet sites and third party content hosted sites), social media and social networks, blogs, electronic publications, webcasts, multimedia links, app for tablet and/or smart-phone and/or similar devices, anywhere in the world, and in perpetuity, in connection with promoting, publicizing or explaining the Company’s products and/or activities.
3) The Participant understand and agree that the materials can be used without mentioning his/her name and by modifying and/or altering his/her image and/or voice, with no right to inspect or approve the use of the materials or of any reproduction, alteration, or derivation of the materials in any medium. The Participant further waive all moral rights and all claims to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the making or use of the materials or reproductions, alterations or derivations of the materials.
4) The Participant hereby forever release and discharge the Company from any claims, actions, damages, liabilities or demands that may arise regarding the use of the materials to promote, publicize or explain the Company’s products and/or activities, including any claims of defamation and invasion of privacy as well as of infringement of moral rights, rights of publicity or copyright or neighbouring rights. The Participant understand and agree that all the materials, their adaptations, alterations and derivations, are the sole property of the Company, which owns all rights, title and interest, including the copyright, in and to the same, to be used and disposed of, without limitation, as the Company shall in the Company’s sole discretion determine. The Participant agree that there shall be no obligation to utilize the permission granted by me hereby. The terms of this permission shall commence on the date hereof and be without limitation. The Participant acknowledge that no further agreement between the Participant and the Company regulates the subject matter hereof. The Participant irrevocably agree that the Participant has no future claim for any indemnity or money. The Participant confirm that the Participant is either 18 years of age or older and that the Participant is competent to contract in its own name. The Participant has read this release and fully understand its contents, meaning and impact. The Participant agree that this release, including all its contents, are binding on him/her, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
1) All disputes related to the contest shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts located at Anand, India.
2) The terms and conditions of the contest shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
1) Angur reserves its right to suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the contest at its sole discretion.
2) Mere participating in the contest does not entitle a participant to a prize unless all other terms and conditions are fully complied with. Any fraudulent conduct on the part of participant/winner shall disqualify him/her from participating in the contest or to claim any honour or prize.
3) Angur reserves its right to modify these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
4) The participants are requested to read the terms and conditions carefully.
5) The entries submitted by participants under this contest shall be treated as his/her own independent personal views and submissions.
6) Participants hereby indemnify Angur and its Partner Agency from any loss that may occur to Angur and/or its Partner Agency due to non-adherence to these terms and conditions or due to submissions of abusive, defamatory content in the contest or due to any act or omission on the part of participants.
7) Selection of the winners shall be done at the sole discretion of Angur.
8) Angur reserves its right to remove, refuse or cancel access to any participant/winner without any reason and shall not be responsible or under any obligation to provide any prize or honour under the Contest.
9) Decision of Angur for conducting the contest and/or selection of the prizes and its winners shall be final and binding.
10) Angur and/or its Partner Agency shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, claim, demand etc. made/suffered by any participant while participating in any stage of the contest.
11) None of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any participant with Angur and/or its Partner Agency.
12) Angur and/its Partner Agency shall not be responsible or liable to perform any of its/ their respective obligations under the contest or provide the prizes, as a result of circumstances beyond its/their control; circumstances including but not limited to, fire, war, explosion, natural calamities, emergency, govt. restrictions, statutory orders, riots, or for any other force majeure event which is beyond its control and shall not be liable to compensate the participants for the same.
13) If a participant is dissatisfied with any of these terms and conditions, he/she shall be free to not to participate in the Contest or discontinue at any stage from participating in the contest.
14) Failure or delay in exercising any right or remedy available under these terms and conditions and/or law does not constitute a waiver of any rights or remedies available to Angur and/or its Partner Agency.
15) Angur may in future come up with alternate routes for participating in the contest like entry through website, SMS (messaging) or through any other medium and all the terms and conditions as contained herein shall also be applicable on the alternate route of participation in the contest.
16) By virtue of participation in the contest, the participants entitle Angur to disseminate information about its consumer products on their contact numbers, in the future.