Fort Bend County Mask Survey (COVID-19)
Fort Bend County wants you to participate in their Fort Bend County Mask Survey, In this Fort Bend County Survey they are asking for input from their residents regarding face mask enforcement. So please take participate in this survey.
Folks, these are unprecedented times. I know you are unsure about the future and want answers on the measures we all need to take to save lives. As #COVID19 CoronaVirus moves through our country, we here in Fort Bend Country are doing our part to slow the spread and protect as many lives as possible. I want to give YOU, the citizen, the opportunity to have input in my decisions to protect our community.
How To Participate in The Fort Bend County Survey?
- First you need to visit the google entry form link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ3f3ueREyEbY9Qtpurzm9-1lohJZrr1X0Wrx8URkeBPxNRg/viewform
- Answer the fort bend mask survey questions carefully.
- You will be asked about face covering survey question for stores that you visited i.e. Walmart, Target, HEB, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the survey form.
Tips to Prevent Infection at Work and at Home
Even at home, you can do your part to stop the spread of COVID-19 Follow CDC guidelines for Stopping the Spreading of Germs:
- Avoid close contact with people who are or may be sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow or arm if a tissue is not available. If using a tissue, immediately throw the tissue in the trash
- As much as possible, practice social distancing outside of work
- Take care of yourself – mind and body.Try to get enough sleep, eat well, and exercise
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Change out of and immediately wash work clothes once you get home and before contact with family members. Wash hands immediately after changing clothes
- Try to minimize non-essential trips outside the home
- Practice proper hand washing – wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Stay home when you are sick, except to receive medial care
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.