Ford COVID-19 Survey (CoronaVirus)
Ford wants you to take participate in their Ford COVID-19 Survey, To prevent the spread of CoronaVirus COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to their workforce. They are conducting a simple screening at covid19survey.ford.com so you no need to worry it’s easy to fill, They will only ask some required questions about you regarding Covid 19. Your participation is very important so please do it honestly, Your given information will help them to take required precautionary measures to protect you and everybody in their facility. You need to complete the ford screening everyday prior to entering a Ford facility. Based on your response, you will be informed if you should report to work or not.
Ford CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Survey
Ford is worried about their employees, supplier partners, customers, families and visitors. As the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve and spreads globally very fast, Ford Medical and Security are monitoring the situation closely and will periodically update company guidance based on current recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. So please take participate in the COVID-19 Survey every day to help them to prevent the spread of Coronavirus disease 2019.
Ford COVID-19 Survey Website: https://www.covid19survey.ford.com
Tips to Prevent Infection at Work and at Home
Even at home, you can do your part to stop the spread of COVID-19 Follow CDC guidelines for Stopping the Spreading of Germs:
- Avoid close contact with people who are or may be sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow or arm if a tissue is not available. If using a tissue, immediately throw the tissue in the trash
- As much as possible, practice social distancing outside of work
- Take care of yourself – mind and body.Try to get enough sleep, eat well, and exercise
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Change out of and immediately wash work clothes once you get home and before contact with family members. Wash hands immediately after changing clothes
- Try to minimize non-essential trips outside the home
- Practice proper hand washing – wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Stay home when you are sick, except to receive medial care
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.