Daily Express Spitfire Competition 2020
Participate in the Fly A Spitfire Daily Express Competition 2020 from Warbird Experiences Ltd now through Thursday, June 18, 2020 at flyaspitfire.com daily express competition and stand a chance to win a 30 minute ‘Weald of Kent’ Spitfire Flight Experience for one person.
How To Participate in The Daily Express Competition?
- First you need to visit this website:https://flyaspitfire.com/daily-express-competition.
- Now look for the Fly A Spitfire Daily Express Competition entry form link.
- Fill out the entry form, which includes your full name, address, ZIP code, telephone number, email address.
Competition Eligibility: The Competition is open to only legal residents of the United Kingdom (UK) and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of the entry.
Competition Period: The Fly A Spitfire Daily Express Spitfire Competition begin at 00:01 on Tuesday 9th June 2020 and ends at 10:00am on Thursday 18th June 2020.
Prizes: One Lucky Winner
There will be one lucky winner available who could win a 30 minute ‘Weald of Kent’ Spitfire Flight Experience for one person – RRP £2,750.
This Spitfire flight experience is available all year round weather permitting and includes a minimum of 20 minutes airborne time in the Spitfire. A tour of the Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar is included for you and up to four guests where you’ll see the largest collection of Spitfires in the world.
Your experience includes:
- A detailed pre-flight briefing covering the aircraft, equipment and safety procedures
- Approximately 10 minutes’ taxiing and engine checks – you will re-live the emotions of the RAF pilots as they got ready for take-off.
- Minimum 20 minutes airborne in our genuine combat-veteran Spitfire: feel the vibration, hear the sound of the powerful Rolls-Royce Merlin and enjoy the experience of a lifetime
- Take the controls and fly the Spitfire (at the pilots discretion)
- Experience the Spitfire Victory Roll
- A FREE digital video of your flight experience! Show it to your family and friends, share it on Facebook, or simply watch it over and over.
- A framed, signed flight certificate, a souvenir Flight Patch, and the opportunity to take photographs by the Spitfire you just flew.
- Options to extend your flight for an additional charge. You can reach places such as the White Cliffs of Dover, the Battle of Britain Memorial at Capel Le Ferne, Beachy Head or other locations special to you.