Participate in this contest and stand a chance to win a GoPro Hero 5 Camera. This contest is running on Ford India facebook page. To participate in this contest participants need Give an #ExploreWithFord story.
Terms & Condition:
- The competition will be held from July 4th – July 17th, 2017. All entries submitted before/after that range will not be included as eligible.
- Participants must be 21+ to take part in this competition.
- Multiple entries are permitted by a single user.
- Only Photographs (single or multiple carousel) will be considered as eligible entries.
- Only public posts will be considered eligible entries towards the competition.
- Entrants acknowledge that by entering the contest, their submitted entries may be used in part or whole for Ford’s social communication.
- The winner from each market will be chosen at the decision of the Ford Communications team.
- Each entry shall be judged on the following criteria:
• Creativity 50%
• Execution 50%
9. To be eligible, each entrant must:
- Ensure their entry includes a Ford vehicle
- Have tagged the @FordAsiaPacific account and used the #ExploreWithFord & #FordIndia hashtags in their captions
- Be following the @FordAsiaPacific account at the time of the evaluation process.
10. This contest is only open to residents of Australia, India, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam & New Zealand.
11. Ford reserves all rights to entries submitted.
12. Ford employees/relatives of Ford employees are not eligible to join this contest.
13. The winners of the GoPro HERO5 Sessions will be announced on July 30th, 2017 through the @FordAsiaPacific account and separately on India pages (where necessary).
14. Ford reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and/or the prize without prior notification.
15. The prize cannot be exchanged into cash. The winner cannot transfer the prize to anyone else. Ford reserves the right to change the prize into something of the same or greater value in the event that the prize is non-applicable due to unforeseen reasons that are beyond Ford’s control.
16. The winner must bear the responsibility of paying for the withholding tax (5% of the prize value), as well as any other related taxes (if applicable) as the law stipulates. Ford will not bear the responsibility of taxes associated with the prize.
|Worldwide||17 July 2017|