EVGA is proud to announce our GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming Hybrid video card. To celebrate, we are giving one away to our awesome community! Enter now for a chance to win! The more times you enter, the better your chances to win.
|Worldwide||May 9, 2017|
How to Enter:
During the Sweepstakes Period, EVGA will provide a widget on the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming Hybrid Video Card article page at http://www.evga.com/articles/01107. This page/widget will permit participants to submit an entry for the promotion in multiple ways:
- Read our EVGA Forum Post about current promotions (link available on widget)
- Visit TEAMEVGA on Facebook (link provided on widget)
- Visit @TEAMEVGA on Instagram (link provided on widget)
- Subscribe to TEAMEVGA’s YouTube Channel (link provided on widget)
- Follow @TEAMEVGA on Twitter (link provided on widget)
- Share this promotion on Twitter (link provided on widget)
- Follow TEAMEVGA on TWITCH.tv (link provided on widget)
- Download EVGA Precision XOC (link provided on widget)
- Build your rig on Mods Rigs (link provided on widget)
- You must be logged in to ModsRigs.com to build your Rig
- You will past your rig name into the answer box
- You will need to paste your Mods Rigs username into the answer box
- Refer Your Friends
- Get an extra entry for anyone that enters via link (link provided on promotion page)
- Note : To be credited for a referral, your friends must complete at least one action.
Each means of Online entry may be used 1 (one) time – unless noted otherwise – up to the max total of 10 (Ten) different means of Online entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household, regardless of whether a person has more than one address or more than one person using the same address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different profiles, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the profile used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a profile by Facebook or Twitter. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized holder. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is governed by the laws of the United States of America.