Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway 2020
If you are a student between 18-24 years old and need some cash for your study then should participate in the Dr Pepper Tuition Giveaway 2020 at Drpeppertuition.com for a chance to win a trip for two people to the Dude Perfect’s headquarters as a “Pass Contestant” to participate in the pass competition where you have a opportunity to win $125,000 or $75,000 cash prize in the form of a check. Good Luck.!
How To Enter The Dr Pepper Tuition Giveaway 2020?
- First you need to visit this website:https://www.drpeppertuition.com.
- Create your profile and upload a video that explains your need for tuition assistance and elaborate on your plans to use the tuition assistance to pursue your academic and professional goals.
- Fill out the Dr. Pepper Giveaway entry form, which includes your full name, address, ZIP code, telephone number, email address.
All Videos must be:
- In one of the following video types: .avi, .mov, .mpg, .mp4, mpeg, or .wmv
- No more than one (1) minute in length and 50 megabytes in size
- Your original creation
- Suitable for publication
- Submitted in English
Videos must not:
- Have won previous awards
- Have been previously published
- Infringe on any third-party rights.
Giveaway Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia and who are between 18-24 years old at the time of the entry.
Giveaway Period: The Dr Pepper Tuition Giveaway begins at 8:00:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) September 21, 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (PT) October 18, 2020.
SIX (6) GRAND PRIZES: A trip for two people to the Dude Perfect’s headquarters as a “Pass Contestant” to participate in the pass competition (“Pass Competition”). ARV: $2,000. The Grand Prize also includes an opportunity to compete for one (1) of the following:1.
Three (3): $125,000 Tuition Prizes: One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand and No/100 Dollars ($125,000) Tuition, payable as set forth in the Tuition Awards section below.2. Three (3) Runner-Up Prizes: Seventy-Five Thousand and No/100 Dollars ($75,000) Tuition, payable as set forth in the Tuition Awards section below.