Answer & Stand a Chance To Win Big Prizes:
Enter this contest by answering the simple questions which is asked by Sandisk india if your answer is correct then you could be a winner and get chance to win free prize from Sandisk India.
The SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive lets you quickly #CopyAndGo by transferring files in a fraction of the time. It is many times faster than a standard USB 2.0 flash drive. But do you know how many times exactly? Participate in the #ContestIndia and stand a chance to win a SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive.
SanDisk #CopyAndGo Contest:
1. This Contest is valid for residents of India only. Participants must be 18 years or older as on January 1, 2017.
2. The contest is open from March 20, 2017, 6 PM, to March 22, 2017, 11:59 PM.
3. One winner will be announced on March 24, 2017[SA1] .
How to Participate
1. Like the SanDisk (India) Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SanDisk-610123215682877/.
2. The participants shall answer all contest posts correctly in the comment box. The participant should make sure to use the hashtag #CopyAndGo while sending in their photograph entry or while replying in the comment box.
3. The Sponsor (as defined below) will choose 1 participant as the winner either directly or through a third party digital partner No queries whatsoever shall be entertained in this regard.
4. The winner will win a brand new SanDisk Extreme GO USB 3.1 Flash Drive 64GB.[SA2]
1. By submitting an entry, each participant agrees to the rules and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the rules.
2. Participant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against the Sponsor (as defined below), its directors, employees, associates, affiliates, etc., with respect to such use of the submitted photograph and shall not raise any objection or restriction regarding the use of their photos at any time in the future.
3. The gratification or prize could take at least 30 days to reach the winner.
Terms & Conditions
The consumer promotion contest #CopyAndGo is sponsored by SanDisk International Limited, a Western Digital Corporation brand (“Sponsor”) and administered by a digital partner (“Administrator”). Participation in the contest constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as stated in these Official Rules. Participating in the contest is voluntary. All applicable national, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
The Sponsor is holding a contest called #CopyAndGo which is valid throughout India except in the states where prohibited by law. This campaign will be managed and run by the Administrator.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to all persons residing in India of the age of 18 years and above as on March 19, 2017 that are legal residents of India. The definition of “person resident of India” will be in context with the applicable laws of the Republic Of India. Officers, directors, and employees of Sponsor and Administrator, the Sponsor’s and Administrator’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, agents, advertising and promotion agencies, those involved in the execution and administration of the contest and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter or win.
2. TIMING: The contest begins on March 20, 2017, 6 PM, and ends on March 22, 2017 at 11:59 PM.[SA3]
3. To participate in this activity, the participant is required to visit and like the SanDisk (India) Facebook page.
4. Participant may send in multiple entries.
The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the contest participants. By entering the contest, the participant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the participant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy / publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
By entering the contest, all participants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to the Sponsor, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries in connection with the contest and promotion of the contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to: display at a potential exhibition of winners; and publication in magazine or online highlighting entries or winners of the contest or use of the photograph in any manner deemed fit by the Sponsor. Display or publication of any entry on the Sponsor’s website, Facebook page, hashtag handle #CopyandGo, any other website or app, etc, does not indicate the participant will be selected as a winner. The Sponsor will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Additionally, by entering the contest, each participant grants to the Sponsor the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the contest, and pictures or likenesses of contest participants, or choose not to do so, at their sole discretion.
The Sponsor reserves the right to free reproduction of the photographs submitted by participants in all media, but only in connection with this contest, in any manner it deems fit.
7. The participant agrees that any dispute between the participant and any third party with regard to the submissions submitted by the participant shall be resolved between them without involving the Sponsor in such dispute. The Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss/damage/harm suffered by either the participant or any third party in this regard.
8. The participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor shall use the submitted entries in online and offline communication / events related to the contest.
9. The winner will be required to share his/her personal details such as email address, residential address, and phone number within 48 hours of the announcement of results.
10. The Sponsor reserves the right to pull out any entry during any given point of the activity period if deemed inappropriate.
11. After the contest period, one participant would be selected randomly and he or she will win a brand new SanDisk Extreme GO USB 3.1 Flash Drive 64GB.
12. The judges of the Sponsor reserve the right to select the winners. The judges can decide not to select any winner if none of the entries meet the judges’ criteria. Decisions of the judges are final and binding.
13. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available
14. Non-compliance or return of prize notification as undeliverable, whether by regular mail or by e-mail, may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner.
15. No substitutions or exchange of the prize, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the winner shall be allowed. However, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute and/or change the prize on account of non-availability of the prize, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the winner.
16. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
Administrator will contact the winner through the Facebook page or e-mail or SMS or phone call depending on the mobile number associated with the entry and may receive their prize through courier or the contest would be required to personally accept the prize at a time and place as informed by the Sponsor or any other means at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
The Administrator will not be liable in the event that such message does not reach such potential winner on any account whatsoever. Further, any complaints/grievance/claims, whether legal or commercial with regard to the said SMS message or phone call shall not be entertained by the Sponsor or the Administrator.
In the event that any potential winner (i) cannot be contacted directly by Sponsor within 72 hours from initial attempted phone call or SMS or email; (ii) declines to accept the Prize; or (iii) is otherwise determined to be ineligible, the Sponsor in its sole discretion may disqualify that individual and notify the participant whose photograph entry has been judged as the next best. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these terms and conditions.
The Sponsor shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the prizes.
17. ENTRY CONDITIONS:
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this contest or any part of this contest without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever or should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, data storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction or other cause beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupts or impairs the security, administration, fairness or operation of this contest. The Sponsor will select potential winners from all the eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action.
Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical or clerical errors in any Promotion related materials.
Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the contest if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest, or if the entrant has repeatedly shown a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these terms and conditions, or acts: (i) in a manner Sponsor determines to be unfair or inequitable; (ii) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this contest in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Any failure by Sponsor to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of these terms and conditions.
The Sponsor and Administrator make no commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or queries of the entrant in any form whatsoever.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW OR SEEK ANY ADDITIONAL APPLICABLE LEGAL RECOURSE.