**Autocar India Quiz Contest**
Participate in Younger Drivers Online Quiz Contest and stand a chance to win a car.to enter this contest participants need to answer the quiz in less time to get high score.
Join Latest Grand Giveaway 2017- Chance To Win a Car and Other Big Prizes
Contest Ends- 10th Dec,2017
- Contest Type- Quiz Contest.
- Contest Eligibility- Contestant must be an Indian citizen
PHASE 1 – ONLINE THEORY TEST
- Contestants who wish to take part in the contest will have to fill in their first name, last name, a valid e-mail id, contact number, their date of birth, and city. Alternatively, one can also register via Facebook or Twitter. Upon validating the registration, the contestants will be allowed to take the Online Theory Test.
- The Online Theory Test will comprise of 10 questions on safety + Spot the Safety Hazard Quiz. The total score of these marks will be 20.
- Closing date for the first phase of the competition is midnight 28th Feb 2017. All contestants should complete the test before the closing date. Entries received this date onwards will be selected at the sole discretion of Autocar India and Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
- Top 1000 contestants in each zone who score the highest in the Online Theory Test, in combination of the least time taken to do so will be eligible to take part in phase 2 of the contest.
PHASE 2 – SKILL TEST
- Contestants who qualify for phase 2 will be intimated via e-mail or sms, on the basis of the information provided by them at the time of registration.
- Autocar India or its allied agencies will not be responsible in case the information provided by the contestants is incorrect or invalid. It is in the contestant’s interest to ensure the information provided is accurate and valid.
- The skill test will be held at various Maruti Driving Schools across India. If you are selected you will be notified by email and sms and you will need to book a slot for yourself.
- The contestants will be allowed to choose a location and time of their choice (both subject to availability) to take the skill test at the nearest Maruti Driving School.
- All contestants who make it to phase 2 will be required to carry their valid drivers’ license and residence proof (for e.g. latest electricity bill, telephone bill, voter ID, passport and/or ration card) to the Maruti Driving Schools.
- All costs pertaining to the skill test with regards to transportation and/ or accommodation to take part in the test will be borne solely by the contestants.
- Top 30 contestants will be chosen by a select panel of judges from Maruti Suzuki & Autocar India to be further shortlisted into the finals. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- The judges shall have the final decision to increase or decrease the number of contestants selected for the finals.
The selected 30 contestants will have to undergo verification and validation of the information furnished by them on this website conducted by an agency appointed by Maruti Suzuki Limited. The contestants will be required to cooperate in this regard.
PHASE 3 – SEMI FINALS
- Maruti Suzuki – Autocar Young Drivers 2016 grand finale will be held in Delhi.
- Travel to Delhi from contestants’ nearest airport, food and accommodation will be paid for by the organizers.
- Auditions will take place to determine the final winner.
- This will be followed by dinner and prize distribution.
- The grand prize for the competition will be the Maruti Suzuki Swift, which can be collected from the local dealer in the winner’s locality. The winner will pay for registration and insurance of the vehicle. All applicable taxes for the car as a gift will have to be borne by the winner.
- Organizer’s decision is final and binding, no further correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of the grand prize. The organizers reserve the right to provide a prize of similar value at their discretion, should the main prize become unavailable.
- The organizers reserve the right to moderate the rules any time prior to the event, if deemed to be in the best interest of the contestants. Employees and immediate relatives of Autocar India, Maruti Suzuki and Circus Tree (and all parties associated with the contest) will not be considered eligible for the prizes.