Win a Travel Voucher:
Participate in this contest and get chance to win free travel vouchers worth Rs.5000.To enter this contest all you have to do is answer the question number 4? We have 3 more to go – be the first to give the maximum number of correct answers to win a travel voucher worth INR 5,000!
- Contest Eligibility- Open to India Residents Only.
- Contest Giveaway Prize- Travel Voucher.
Cleartrip #WhatsYourHQ Contest – Terms and Conditions
- This Contest is called the “Cleartrip- #WhatsYourHQ Contest” promo.
- This Contest is brought to you by Cleartrip Private Limited (“Cleartrip”/”Organizers”).
- The Programme is open only to all Indian citizens of 18 years of age or above residing in India except the employees and family members of Cleartrip, its associate companies, its co-packers, its distributors, its Agents, its advertising and promotional agencies and its Auditors and their associate companies.
- The duration for registration of participation in the Programme is from March [04.], 2017 09:00 hrs. to March , 2017 23:59 hrs (‘contest period’) on the Cleartrip Facebook page and from March [04.], 2017 09:00 hrs. to March , 2017 23:59 hrs (‘contest period’) on the Instagram handle of Cleartrip India.
- The Contest will have 7 posts with one question each
- In a Contest Post, Cleartrip, on its Facebook & Instagram Pages will ask the participants to answer the questions under the respective posts.
- They can participate by replying in the comments section on the Contest Post on Facebook or Instagram, under that particular post.
- The Comments Section of the relevant post (on Facebook and Instagram) shall be treated as the only place where people can post their entries and thereby participate in the contest..
- By Participating in this promotion, all the Contestants agree to abide by these terms and conditions, as well as the terms and conditions that may be imposed by Facebook and Instagram.
- The winners will be decided based on the time and correctness of the answers posted. Preference will be given to participants who have answered maximum number of questions across the 7 days of contest, correctly and at the earliest. The first place winner will receive one travel voucher for INR 5,000. 3 more winners will receive a local voucher for INR 1,000 each. The terms of Usage of the Gift Voucher is as follows:
- The Redemption of the Gift has to be done by the Winner only
- The Gift Voucher is not transferable and cannot be encashed
- Each winner will get their voucher only once during the entire promotion period.
- The travel voucher can be availed only on travel booked on the Cleartrip App
- The local voucher can be availed only on an activity booked on the Cleartrip app
- The winners of the lucky draw will receive a DM message on Facebook and Instagram from the Customer Service Department of Cleartrip.
- The voucher will be sent across to the winners on the email ID that they will share with the Customer service dept.
- Terms for redeeming the voucher will be mentioned within the mail.
- The Winners will be announced on the Facebook page / Instagram handle after  days of the completion of the Contest Period. The Winner will also be asked to share their details i.e name, address, contact no, age proof etc. as requested by the Organizer on the direct message inbox. The Prizes will be sent through email to the Winners. Once the email with the e-voucher is mailed to the winner(s), Cleartrip will be absolved of all its obligations under this promotion.
- The winner would be contacted thrice over a period of 48 hrs. In case the winner is not reachable or the Prize cannot be redeemed by him for any reason whatsoever, Cleartrip will reserve the right to pass on the Prize to another participant or forfeit the Prize, without any further notice to the winner.
- It is strictly prohibited to upload content (picture/text/any other content) of any kind that contain expressions of hate, abuse, religious views, political affairs views, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit or against any religious sentiments or against any caste, creed or race or any material which is offensive to women/children or any material which demeans the products of the Organizers or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions or the Advertising Code or Advertising Standards Council of India.
- The Participants agree and undertake that their aforementioned posts will not in any way be obscene, vulgar, disrespectful or defamatory in any manner nor shall be in violation of any intellectual property rights of third parties and/or applicable laws. It is also clarified that the Participants are solely responsible for any violation of any applicable laws and shall keep the Organizer indemnified in this regard.
- It is also clarified that any entry (Comments/Posts) which is in opinion of the Organizer or on being reported, is found to be obscene, offending and hurtful shall be rejected and/or removed immediately; and appropriate action will be taken against the said participant including reporting to appropriate authorities. All Comments/Posts are strictly the views and opinions of the participants and Cleartrip is not responsible or liable for the same.
- At the Organizer’s request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Programme (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
- Decision of Organizer’s will be final and binding with regard to promotion and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.
- By participating in this promotion, it is assumed that the participant has read the terms and conditions and shall be held responsible in case of violation of the same.