Fortune Special Biryani Contest
Stand a chance to attend the ultimate Biryani Party with IIFA Utsavam Stars!.Complete the slogan & top 100 entries will stand a chance to walk away with invites to IIFA Utsavam!
- Eligibility- Open To Indian Residents Only.
- Contest Ends- 26th March,2017
Contest Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions (defined as the ‘Contest Terms and Conditions’) apply to the Contest.
- Validity of the Contest: This Contest is valid till 26th March 2017. This contest is applicable only to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana and Tamil Nadu. Last day to receive the slogan entries is 26th March, 2017 subject to the Contest Terms and Conditions.
- Contest: Participants have to complete the slogan “Fortune Biryani Basmati Rice is Special because…….” in not more than 140 characters.
The contest covers the following:
- Entries will be accepted only on the website www.fortunefoods.com/rice and through sponsored Facebook Lead Generation ads.
- This contest is only applicable to the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.
- The contest will only run till 26th March’17.
- Winner determination and award:Decision of selection of the best slogans lies with the Jury consisting of core committee of AWL & its authorized agency. The best slogans will be selected only based on the creativity & novelty of the slogan as evaluated by Jury. Jury’s selection of slogans and winner will be final and binding on all participants and shall not be subject to any review or appeal at any circumstances. No review or enquiry into the selection process of the winners shall be entertained.
- Gratifications:There will be 3 level of gratification for the contest mentioned as per below. AWL will reserve all rights to change the same at any point of time at its sole discretion.
- 3 winners will get a chance to attend biryani party with celebrity of IIFA Utsavam. This activity may happen before the shoot dates of IIFA Utsavam, which will be communicated to the winners by call / sms
- 20 winners will get a chance to walk the green carpet with celebs at IIFA Utsavam event
- 77 winners will get a chance to WIN passes for attending IIFA Utsavam event
- Announcing the winners:
- The announcement for the winners of the contest would be made on the website www.fortunefoods.com/IIFA-winners on or before 27th March ’17
- The Winners would be informed about the details through a call or SMS
- Participation in the event at Hyderabad:
- The winners shall have to arrange for their accommodation & transportation to reach the venue at their own. However the expenses incurred for the journey & accommodation subject to maximum of Rs. 3000 shall be reimbursed by AWL upon reaching the venue & making the claims. However no expenses shall be paid to the winners of Hyderabad.
- The passes for the event will be distributed to the winners at the venue only
- General Terms & Conditions
- AWL reserves its right at its sole discretion to accept or reject participation from any participant to the Contest
- The tentative event dates for IIFA Utsavam are 28th & 29th March’17. 28th March’17 – Awards night for Malayalee and Tamil cinema, 29th March’17 – Awards night for Telugu and Kannada cinema. However, in case of any change in the schedule of the event, AWL shall not be responsible for the same.
- In case if celebrities are not able to make themselves available for the activity due to any reason, AWL or IIFA Utsavam does not take any responsibility of the same.
- IIFA Utsavam is not a property of AWL and AWL will not be responsible for any changes in the schedule of IIFA Utsavam.
- Efforts will be made to follow the timelines. However, in the event of circumstances beyond the control of AWL, these timelines may need to be altered.
- AWL reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered (such prizes will be of equal or greater value)
- No review or enquiry into the selection process of the winners will be entertained.
- Shortlisted winners will be informed through call/email/SMS by the company or its authorized agency
- Winners will have to share their further details when contacted for the gratification by the company or their authorized agency. In the event the Winners fail to provide the details to the company or their authorized agency, the Prize of the Winners shall stand cancelled and they will not be eligible for the gratification.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for Cash, is non-refundable and is non-transferable.
- The celebrity images or voice used in the banner / print ads / radio bytes / website / other digital medium is indicative and for representation purpose only. Gratification for biryani party with celebs and walking the green carpet will depend on the availability of the celebrities at that point of time only
- Employees of AWL, their immediate families, employees of AWL’s advertising agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to qualify or participate in the contest associated with this activity.
- By participating in the contest, the participant grants AWL, its affiliates and subsidiaries and their agents an irrevocable right to publish, use, adapt, sell any content in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media worldwide, including but not limited to the Internet the content given by the Participant in connection with this Contest. Participant also grants AWL, irrevocable, exclusive and royalty-free right and license to use, copy, reproduce, transfer, modify and/or display any information contained in their entry in whole or part and in any form.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participants agree to have their name and any other content and information (submitted by them) to be displayed by AWL on the Fortune Foods website and our social media properties.
- AWL reserves the absolute right to cancel or abandon the activity and/or to change the Terms and Conditions contained herein and/or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the Contest at any time without any notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Any such change in terms and conditions shall be displayed on the website.
- Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless AWL, its Directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind rising from or in connection with the participation of the Participants in this Contest.
- All the intellectual property rights with respect of this Activity shall be the exclusive property of AWL.
- Participants give AWL the right to share their details with the evaluation committee as well as with any other partner(s) who AWL deems necessary.
- Shall be subject to Indian Laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ahmedabad only.
- Adani Wilmar Limited cannot and shall not be accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the contest. Adani Wilmar Limited and its associates cannot be held responsible for matters out of its control and for force majeure reasons.
Toll Free: 1800 233 9999